On-campus registration available!
ALL Del Valle ISD Elementary Schools
9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Caring teachers provide individualized education.
- Two-way dual language program (English and Spanish dominant students learning together) enriches all.
- Partnership with UT Dana Center's Literacy First initiative that focuses on students reading on grade level by end of 1st grade.
- Our unique workforce development program with Tesla is just the beginning of many industry partnerships.
- 25 different Career Technical Education (CTE) programs prepare students for industry certification and college.
- Coordinated coding and robotics program elementary to high school.
- LEAD (Learning Enrichment Afterschool in Del Valle) offers up to 3 hours of free afterschool programs, meals and transportation.
- Full day Pre-K for a first step into elementary school.
READY TO ENROLL AT DVISD?
Are you a new family to DVISD? Welcome! Begin the registration process by reviewing the New Student Registration steps below to get started. Already know what to do? Great! Click the “Create Account” button below to get started.
Parents with students already enrolled at DVISD: Click the add a new student button to log into your existing Skyward Family Access account.