For all returning students and families:
Welcome back! We are excited to see you again for the 2022-2023 school year.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3! Begin the registration process by reviewing the Returning Student Registration steps below to get started. Already know what to do? Click here or use the “Skyward Log In” button to get started.
STEP 1: Gather documents
The following information is required to complete RETURNING Student Enrollment.
- Verification of Student Information (yearly record updates. lunch application, forms, etc.)
- Family/Guardian Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Information Regarding any new Medical Conditions
- Information Regarding any new Food Allergies
- Updated Proof of Residence only if address has changed: Current utility bill, current lease, or current mortgage statement.
STEP 2: Register online
Returning family/student(s) to Del Valle ISD:
- Returning family/student(s) record updates can be made in the tab on the lefthand side of your Skyward Family Access account. For better user experience, fully maximize the screen that will pop up. Click here to log in.
- Returning families/students to Del Valle ISD needing to enroll additional student(s) (ex: sibling of active student):
- Returning families updating returning student records and needing to enroll additional students (ex: sibling of active student) can do so using the tab on the lefthand side of your existing Skyward Family Access account. For better user experience, fully maximize the screen that will pop up. Click here to log in.
- NOTE: If you are returning to Del Valle ISD after having been withdrawn, you will need to request a new account: Click here to request a new account. Account creation can take up to 48 hours. If you do not receive an email with account information, please check your junk/spam folder. If the email is not in that folder, please contact your school registrar for additional assistance.
STEP 3: Confirmation
Once you complete the online process no further action is needed on your part.
Please note: The required free/reduced lunch application is linked in Skyward Family Access, you may also click here to access the free/reduced application form.
If more information is needed, or we did not receive all the required documents, we will ask you to set up an appointment to come in to complete your registration.