What is Google Classroom?
Think of Google Classroom (GC) as your child’s digital link to learning. Teachers use GC to share assignments, homework, newsletters, and much more with students AND parents!
Parent's Guide to Google Classroom
Getting Started: 1) Click on the Google Chrome browser icon
2) Type www.google.com into your web address bar.
3) Click on SIGN IN in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
4) Type in your child’s Google Email address & click “next.”
5) Type in your PASSWORD & click “next.”
Navigating Classroom: 1) Click on the waffle button and then the Google Classroom icon.
2) Click on the class you wish to view
3) Page Tools (left side)*Stars = High Interest for Parents
4) Assignment Details
To learn how to enable and receive email notifications about updates to your classes, please click here.
Contact the DVISD Technology Department
512 - 386 - 3666