Skip To Main Content

Residency Requirements

Prior to enrolling your student you must first verify residency within the district. There are two ways to verify your residence;

1. Proof of Residence if you are the homeowner or lessee, or

2. a Certificate of Residency if you are residing with the homeowner or lessee. Please click the buttons below for detailed requirements. For information regarding the Educational Power of Attorney please click the button below. A non-parent/guardian is also required to verify residency within the district.

Proof of Residence (POR)

Certificate of Residence (COR)

Educational Power of Attorney