Find My Bus - SMART Tag
The DVISD SMART Tag system helps increase safety and security for students riding on a school bus, leveraging technology to improve student management and communications on school buses.
SMART Tag monitors student loading and unloading, providing real-time information to the Transportation Department and parents.
SMART Tag Parent Portal
The Parent Portal offers alerts with message when your child is approximately 10-15 minutes from their stop and a locate map allowing parents to view a map showing their child's bus while their child is on board.
Portal registration instructions
- Visit parent.smart-tag.net
- Type Del Valle ISD in district search, click “Select District”
- Enter your child’s school name, student ID and date of birth, click Find button
- Enter your email address, confirm all students listed, click email confirmation code
- Go to your email and copy the confirmation code into the smart tag portal, click Submit button
- Create a password for your Parent Portal account, click Submit button
View visual instructions of the setup process. [English] [Spanish]
If you do not have an email account, click here for more information on how to create a free Google account.
SMART Tag Portal Documents
Parent Introduction Letter [English] [Spanish]
How to: Save Parent Portal to an Android Phone [English] [Spanish]
How to: Save Parent Portal to an iPhone [English] [Spanish]
Parent Portal Videos