Skip To Main Content

Employee Substitute System

Reporting Absences

All employees are required to contact their principal/supervisor or designee when absent. Employees who require a substitute for their position (instructional staff, custodians, and child nutrition employees) will be required to enter absences into the District’s substitute system. Employees can request a substitute by calling (800) 942-3767 or online through Absence Management system as soon as they know an absence will occur. Staff who do not require a substitute will continue to use Skyward Finance to schedule time off.  For questions about reporting absences, contact Human Resources at (512) 386-3060.