Austin Public Library Student Card Accounts
Through a partnership with the Austin Public Library, all Del Valle ISD students registered for the 2023-2024 school year were registered for a Student Library Account.
With a Student Library Account, DVISD students are able to:
- Borrow physical items from any Austin Public Library branch
- Access online resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, music and videos 24/7 via the Austin Public Library Virtual Library
- Access Homework Help in the form of one-on-one tutoring, research tools, and video tutorials
Note: Parents/Guardians are responsible for their student’s use of library resources.
- Do I have a Student Library Account? What’s my Library Account number?
- What if I already have a Child or Teen Card with APL?
- How many items can a student checkout with a Student Library Account?
- What fees are associated with the Student Library Account?
- I don’t have a physical card. Can I still checkout materials from the library?
- What is my password to access online resources?
- How do I use my library account for online materials?