Del Valle ISD has a responsibility as a whole to continually strive for accuracy in PEIMS data. In order to reach greater accuracy, we must be willing to work as a team to efficiently collect, communicate, code, maintain and update all data.
PEIMS is the abbreviation for the Public Education Information Management System. It is a data collection system for gathering student, staff, financial, and organization data from school districts and education service centers.
All Texas School districts are required to adopt and maintain a student accounting system, which includes procedures that will ensure the accurate collecting, recording and reporting of all student accounting data. This data is reported to the Texas Education Agency via the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS). State law mandates participation in PEIMS.
- DVISD PEIMS Google Drive - All district process, producedures, manuals, meeting resoruces, presentation, and resources can be found in the drive.
- TSDS PEIMS – Data Standards Manual
- Student Accounting Handbook 2023-2024 (TEA proposed)
- TEA - Foundation School Program Information
- TEA Data Submissions Summary : List of all fields included in TEA submissions
- TEA PEIMS submission Dates 2023-2024: All dates for 2023-2024
- PEIMS Description of Codes – Code Table ID C022 starts on page 8.4.13
- DVISD College and Career Readiness Coding Guidebook 23-24: Guide to Code All componets of CCMR
- Discipline Resources – PEIMS Additional Information Related to Discipline
- Registration Information - Access to student online registration