Del Valle ISD has a responsibility as a whole to continually strive for accuracy in PEIMS data. In order to reach greater accuracy, we must be willing to work as a team to efficiently collect, communicate, code, maintain and update all data.
PEIMS is the abbreviation for the Public Education Information Management System. It is a data collection system for gathering student, staff, financial, and organization data from school districts and education service centers.
All Texas School districts are required to adopt and maintain a student accounting system, which includes procedures that will ensure the accurate collecting, recording and reporting of all student accounting data. This data is reported to the Texas Education Agency via the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS). State law mandates participation in PEIMS.
- TSDS PEIMS – Data Standards Manual
- PEIMS Description of Codes – Code Table ID C022 starts on page 8.4.13
- Appendix E – PEIMS Additional Information Related to Discipline
- Enrollment Forms – Printable Enrollment forms (Requires Del Valle Google login)
- PEIMS Training Material – Documents presented at PEIMS training meetings
- Skyward Training – Stepsets & videos
- NSOE – New Student Online Enrollment Resources
- RSRU – Returning Student Record Update