2019 Bond Projects
The Del Valle ISD Board of Trustees called a bond election to be held November 5, 2019. Voters passed the $284 million bond proposition for District-wide projects including the acquisition, construction, renovation and equipment of school buildings, including athletic facilities and the purchase of school sites.
Bond projects include:
- Safety and security improvements
- School construction
- Student athletic programs facility upgrades
- Student CTE programs facility upgrades
- Student furniture upgrades
- Building upgrades and renovations
- Land Purchases
- Technology updates
- Transportation bus replacements and rotations
The buttons below will transition to live links as updated information is available.