Business Forms and Information
Below you'll find forms and information regarding the different services the Business Office manages including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, fundraisers, purchasing, and the budget.
All are fillable PDF forms with working formulas. Please download and submit with proper backup documentation in Skyward. Do not save the forms to your desktop so you have the most up to date forms.
Del Valle ISD Accounts Payable Office
The Business Office manages student/activity funds belonging to clubs, classes, and other organizations that are school-based. These various clubs and organizations often conduct fundraisers to finance student activities. Sponsors are responsible for the organization and management of the entire fundraiser, from obtaining approval to completing the final accounting report of income and expenses.
Del Valle ISD Accounts Receivable Office
Information regarding jury duty absences, payroll scheduled for supplemental/extra duty pay and how to access Skyward Finance can be found here:
TRUE TIME/TIME OFF TUTORIALS
Listed below are guideline for using True Time, Skyward's timekeeping system to clock in and out and how to submit time off requests.
- Entering Time Off Requests
- Approving Time Off
- Approving Time Sheets
- True Time – Editing Time Sheets
- Entering Time Off
- True Time – Employee Time Sheet Submission
- True Time – Clock In/Out via Quick Access
- True Time – Clock In/Out via Skyward Finance
- True Time Responsibilities
Del Valle ISD Payroll Office
DVISD has partnered with Bonfire Interactive to create a new procurement portal that will allow you to receive notifications of business opportunities and submit bids and proposals to DVISD digitally. Vendors are requested to register via dvisd.bonfirehub.com. Registration is easy and free. Please be sure to select NIGP codes associated with your type of business. Our requests for bids/proposals will be set up using those codes and will be matched to vendors and contractors with the same codes.
Personal Service Contracts (PSC)
Personal Service Contracts are for individuals that are doing business with DVISD that will provide contracted services.
Submit filled out form to the Purchasing Coordinator.
P-Card Guidelines and Receipt
Purchasing Cards are issued to individuals within the district approved by Jennifer Hanna, CFO. Any questions can be addressed by Financial Administrator Diane Gattis..
DVISD W-9 and Tax Exempt Form
Below is the district W-9 and tax exempt form, both forms are fillable and can be submitted to vendors as needed.
All items and services available through a Board-approved cooperative have satisfied all procurement regulations for competitive procurement. These items or services do not require further bidding before being procured.
Below is a list of co-ops that DVISD partners with. When using a vendor from one of the sources below add reference source to your PO.
Del Valle ISD Purchasing Co-Operative Links
- Central Texas Purchasing Alliance (CTPA)
- Choice Partners
- DIR-Texas Department of Information Resources
- E&I Cooperative Services (K-12 list view to see all vendors)
- HGAC Buy
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA)
- OMNIA Partner-US Communities/National IPA
- PACE Cooperative
- Region 19-Allied States
- Sourcewell formerly NJPA
- Texas SmartBuy-TXMAS State Purchasing
- TIPS/TAPS Purchasing System
Del Valle ISD Purchasing Office
Rose Mary Banda
Fundraisers must be approved by the principal and the Business Office at least two weeks prior to the fundraiser date.
- Raffles, bingo, and other games of chance are not permitted.
- PayPal, Snap!Raise, GoFundMe, or other online crowdfunding accounts or are NOT allowed. Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising money from a large number of people, typically via the internet.
- Fundraisers that include food items that do not meet minimal nutritional value, including candy and soda, are not allowed except for 3 days notified in advance to CNS by 9/1/2022. These food or beverage items cannot be sold or distributed in the cafeteria where reimbursable meals are sold or eaten.
- Fundraiser Accounting Reports are due 3 weeks after the fundraiser ends.
- Fundraisers are deposited into the Campus Activity Fund (Fund 461) or Student Activity Fund (Fund 865)
- Revenue and Expenses must all flow through Del Valle ISD accounts. No cash purchases or money orders are allowed.