Contact the Del Valle ISD Human Resources Department at 512-386-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY DEL VALLE?
- School Board supported raises for 10 consecutive years. With an average 7% raise for teachers in the 22-23 school year and a 23% increase since 2019. View the salary schedules button above for detailed information.
- All employee-only healthcare premiums fully covered by the district.
- $500 per month (up to $6000 per year)
- District-paid HSA and FSA contributions
- Two pay periods per month, with annualized pay
- Master's Degree partnership program with Texas State University
- $2,100 Master's Degree salary additive for teachers and librarians
- Free bilingual teacher test certification preparation classes
- ESL certification training and test reimbursement program
- Attractive stipends:
$7,000 Elementary Bilingual Certified Teachers
$3,000 Secondary Science / Math Teachers (per TEA “hard to fill” positions, continued for past ten years)
$3,000 Special Education Teachers in ECSE, Behavior, TABS, and structured learning programs
$2,000 Special Education Resource/Inclusion Teachers
$2,000 Technology Curriculum Integration Teachers
$1,000 DAEP Teachers
$2,100 Master's Degree salary additive for teachers and librarians
Specific stipends for department chairs, grade level leaders, PLC leads, UIL coaches/coordinators, NTSS mentor teachers, after school LEAD tutoring
- Student loan forgiveness qualified school district (all Title I schools)
- Up to $17,500
- Professional development opportunities and teacher preparation days
- New Teacher Support System
- Two-year mentor program for first and second year teachers
- Bus driver referral program: $800 monetary incentive
- Progressive technology resources in classrooms and throughout the district
- Clean, safe, updated learning spaces and facilities supported through $284 million Bond Package
- Employee Cardinal Care afterschool program available for Pre-K- 5 children until 6:00pm