DVISD Job Fair
Seeking bus drivers, food service workers, maintenance techs, and teacher assistants
Thursday, September 30 - 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Del Valle Opportunity Center - 5301 Ross Road, Del Valle, TX 78617
Del Valle ISD (in Austin, TX) is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to support students by joining our team!
DVISD is seeking bus drivers, food service workers, maintenance techs, and teacher assistants. MINIMUM PAY: $15/hour (BUS DRIVERS MINIMUM: $18/hr)
This in-person job fair will offer on-site interviews and job offers.
Also for applicant convenience: free refreshments and a supervised child area during interviews and the application process.
DVISD offers exceptional benefits, weekends and holidays off, and competitive pay.
Join us on September 30 and be part of the Del Valle ISD family!
Contact the Del Valle ISD Human Resources Department at 512-386-3060 or email@example.com.
WHY DEL VALLE?
- School Board supported pay increase for nine consecutive years
- $500 monthly medical insurance contribution
- Two pay periods per month, with annualized pay
- Master's Degree partnership program with Texas State University
- $2,100 Master's Degree salary additive for teachers and librarians
- Free bilingual teacher test certification preparation classes
- ESL certification training and test reimbursement program
- Attractive stipends:
- $7,000 Bilingual teachers
- $3,000 Secondary Science and Math teachers
- $3,000 board approved hard-to-fill (Special Education)
- $2,000 Technology Curriculum Integration
- $1,000 DAEP
- Additional stipends for department chairs, grade level leaders, PLC leads, UIL coaches and coordinators, NTSS mentor teachers, after school LEAD tutoring, and more.
- Student loan forgiveness qualified school district (all Title I schools)
- Up to $17,500
- Professional development opportunities and teacher preparation days
- Secondary campus teachers provided one conference period and one Professional Learning Community (PLC) planning period each day
- New Teacher Support System
- Two-year mentor program for first and second year teachers
- Bus driver referral program: $800 monetary incentive
- Progressive technology resources in classrooms and throughout the district
- Clean, safe, updated learning spaces and facilities supported through $284 million Bond Package
- Employee Cardinal Care afterschool program available for Pre-K- 5 children until 6:00pm