Winter Job Fair
Thursday, December 2, 2021
5 - 7:30 p.m.
Ojeda Middle School
4900 McKinney Falls Pkwy., Austin, TX 78744
DVISD is seeking teachers, bus drivers, food service workers, maintenance techs, teacher assistants, grounds crew and more!
Teacher starting salary: $50,970+ with added years of experience
Hourly position minimum: $15/hour
Bus driver minimum: $18/hr
To RSVP for the job fair, just click this link and enter your contact information as a new user. After you register, just show up!
*You can also apply for any open position using the "Click here to apply" button below.
If you have questions about the job fair, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Del Valle ISD Human Resources Department at 512-386-3060 or email@example.com.
WHY DEL VALLE?
- School Board supported pay increase for nine consecutive years
- $500 monthly medical insurance contribution
- Two pay periods per month, with annualized pay
- Master's Degree partnership program with Texas State University
- $2,100 Master's Degree salary additive for teachers and librarians
- Free bilingual teacher test certification preparation classes
- ESL certification training and test reimbursement program
- Attractive stipends:
- $7,000 Bilingual Teachers
- $3,000 Secondary Science and Math Teachers
- $3,000 board approved hard-to-fill (Special Education)
- $1,500 Special Education Teachers (Resource, Inclusion)
- $2,000 Technology Curriculum Integration
- $1,000 DAEP
- Additional stipends for department chairs, grade level leaders, PLC leads, UIL coaches and coordinators, NTSS mentor teachers, after school LEAD tutoring, and more.
- Student loan forgiveness qualified school district (all Title I schools)
- Up to $17,500
- Professional development opportunities and teacher preparation days
- Secondary campus teachers provided one conference period and one Professional Learning Community (PLC) planning period each day
- New Teacher Support System
- Two-year mentor program for first and second year teachers
- Bus driver referral program: $800 monetary incentive
- Progressive technology resources in classrooms and throughout the district
- Clean, safe, updated learning spaces and facilities supported through $284 million Bond Package
- Employee Cardinal Care afterschool program available for Pre-K- 5 children until 6:00pm