Employee COVID-19 Closure Resources
The Curriculum and Instruction team have created a website to assist with e-learning instruction. Please click the link below for academic resources and professional development for your corresponding area. For questions, please contact Ana Rush via email at Ana.Rush@dvisd.net.
In the event of an emergency school closing, please see the Del Valle ISD Learning Plan linked below. The E-Learning plan is designed to keep students involved and engaged in the learning process, even when we’re not physically at Del Valle ISD. For questions, please contact Juan Orozco via email at Juan.Orozco@dvisd.net.
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction has created STAAR review packets that are available for student use over the break. Students in grades 1-8 will utilize grade level folders while high school students will utilize subject folders. For questions, please contact Ana Rush via email at Ana.Rush@dvisd.net.
Employee Site Login
Use the login button to the right to access the restricted employee section of our website: curriculum resources, HR documents, etc. You will be prompted to enter your district login to process.
Students grades, attendance, discipline, scheduling, etc.
Employee access (paychecks, time off, TrueTime), finance, and human resources
Clock in and out
- Aesop Absence Management – substitute requests
- ClassLink– single sign-on service
- Curriculum Site – this site houses the curriculum for all of our content areas
- E-Learning Plan – instructional process to be used in the event of an emergency school closing
- Email – web access to district email
- Eduphoria – student data, technology help tickets, appraisals, etc.
- Employee Benefits – information on health insurance and supplemental benefits
- Employee Responsible Use Technology Agreement (RUTA) – employee guidelines for technology use
- Facility Usage – guidelines and policies for use of district facilities
- Google Quickstart Guide – how to login to DVISD Google
- Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning) – instructional technology walkthroughs and trainings
- H.E.R.O. – student behavior management for schools
- Maintenance Requests – facilities and maintenance requests and work orders
- Notification Sign-Up – sign up for enews, text message, etc. updates
- Safe Schools – required and optional online trainings (Please use Chrome browser for best experience)
- Staff Perks – discounts and offers for employees and staff
- TalentEd Records System – log in for access to your electronic personnel folder
- Technology Checkout – checkout available robotics equipment for classroom use
- TransFinder – field trip transportation requests, etc.
- VPN – remote access to district networks