Departments and Programs
- LEAD programs will provide enrichment and character development activities, along with academic support and parent classes.
- The Athletics department works to educate students to become lifelong learners of health and wellness, and facilitate the development of behaviors for healthy living and physical fitness in and outside of the educational setting.
- The District Attendance Office is responsible for improving student attendance, dropout prevention and recovery, verifying residences within the District Attendance Zones, and representing the District in truancy court actions.
- The Department of Business and Finance provides assistance in the areas of payroll, purchasing, and management of student and district funds for all Del Valle ISD schools.
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- The Del Valle ISD Career and Technical Education (CTE) department’s mission is to empower all students to become successful citizens, workers, and leaders in a 21st-century global economy through meaningful education and relevant preparedness for postsecondary education and high-demand, high-wage, and high-skill careers.
- The Child Nutrition Services department is responsible for the administration of the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. School meal programs are available to all students and provide nutritious meals at a reasonable cost. Menus are prepared in accordance with federal guidelines. School meals are prepared and served on a non-profit basis with the assistance of federal funding. Eligible students may qualify for free or reduced price meals.
Communications & Community Relations
- The Communications and Community Relations department supports communication and partnership efforts among students, employees and the community to enhance and promote student achievement and effective and efficient operations.
Construction & Planning
- The Construction and Planning Department is responsible for meeting the standards for educational adequacy and construction quality of school facilities.
Curriculum & Instruction
- The Curriculum and Instruction department is responsible for setting curriculum standards, offering continuing staff development, and working with parents, students, and teachers to improve the quality of education at Del Valle ISD.
- The PEIMS department works to ensure the accurate collecting, recording and reporting of student accounting data.
- The Fine Arts offiice oversees the curriculum, programming, enrichment, and opportunities for K- 12 students in the areas of music, theatre, visual arts, dance and digital media.
- The Health Services department facilitates and supports physical and mental/behavioral health program initiatives and provides resources for campuses, staff, students, and families in the Del Valle area.
- The Human Resources department is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the best teachers and education professionals in Texas. The department oversees recruiting, hiring, pay grades, and new employee orientation.
Maintenance & Facilities
- The Maintenance department is responsible for the physical infrastructure of Del Valle ISD schools. The department also employs a grounds maintenance crew and skilled trades technicians (HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, paint, and electrical).
- The Department of Special Education (SpEd) designs and delivers quality support to ensure students are successful academically and holistically, parents are partners in the process, and educators are empowered.
- Dr. Kelly Crook is the Superintendent of Del Valle ISD, serving more than 11,000 students on 15 campuses and works to do “Whatever It Takes” for students alongside their parents and the community.
- The Technology department enables students and teachers to access technology and information resources through information sharing, Internet access, technology training and curriculum development. The department also maintains the technology infrastructure of the school district and assists schools and instructors in the integration of instructional technology in the classroom.
- The Transportation department is responsible for setting bus routes and schedules, and offering transportation to and from school and to extra-curricular activities for all Del Valle ISD students.